As the winter season of gifting, eating and drinking approaches, we are excited to announce the drop of Mission Kitchen's first curated hamper.
We wanted to find a way to showcase the amazing businesses and unique products that are created in our kitchens, and to give more people the chance to taste them for themselves. So we have been working with our members to put together a unique selection of edible creations, all sourced from our community of independent food and drink makers.
All of the products included are made by Mission Kitchen members, so every purchase supports local, independent businesses the up-and-coming talent in London's food scene. But most importantly, it is jam packed with tasty, hand made products you might not have seen anywhere else before. This is a gift guaranteed to put a smile on the face of any foodie this winter.
Inside you'll find:
- Almond and Hazelnut Praliné by Mada Mada
- Christmas Pudding Nut Butter by Two Nods Nut Butter
- Oat, Honey & Almond Granola by nibs etc.
- Vindaloo Curry Spice Mix by Yesterday's Curry
- Chilli Garlic Relish by Yep Kitchen
- Red Pepper Sauce by RO's
- Everything Seed Crackers by Snack Thyme
- Chocolate Truffles by Pastry Innovations
- Hemp & Coco Chocolate M*lk by Gaia's Farming Co
We only have a limited number of Edition 01 Hampers available, so visit our new online store to order yours now.