Get free one to one support from our expert partners, who are on hand to offer you support and advice for wherever you are in your food business journey.
Only 5 free consultancy slots are available exclusively to Mission Kitchen members at each Expert 1-2-1. You will need to pick one of the available time slots when you register for your ticket.
Book a ticket to reserve your place.
This drop-in is hosted by Mo Abbas of Trademark Brothers. Trademark Brothers was founded in 2016 and is a specialist Intellectual Property consultancy aimed at educating and assisting Startups, SMEs and Entrepreneurs protect their most valuable business asset, their brand! Trademark Brothers’ ethos is all about providing transparent pricing, while explaining all the legal stuff in a jargon-free manner, so you know what you need to do to make sure what you have spent time building is adequately protected to stop third-parties riding off the goodwill created by you.
Mo has mainly worked with several food and drink companies that have protected their brand through Trademark Brothers and/or been in David v Goliath situations with larger companies. Trademark Brothers is all about peeling away from traditional law firms (usually named after people’s surnames!) and making sure that everyone understands what they are getting for the money they are paying while still getting the best commercial result for their business.
Chat to Mo about:
· Protecting your brand assets through trade mark registration in the UK and beyond
· Intellectual Property strategy – how do I protect what I have been working so hard on?
· Growing your Intellectual Property portfolio as the business grows
· All Intellectual Property Rights (Designs, patents, trade secrets, confidential information and geographical indications)
· Franchise agreements
· Other light-touch commercial agreement matters
April 17, 2024 11:00 AM
Mission Kitchen Members Only